Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Style Description:||Frech Terry Baby Short.||Main Body:||100% Cotton French Terry.|
|Yarn Count:||32 S/1||Fabric Weight:||180 GSM|
|Artwork:||Solid Only||Agender:||Baby Boy|
Reverse Side Baby Jogging Bottoms 100% Cotton French Terry Fold Cuff Baby Short
|Reverse Side Baby Jogging Bottoms 100% Cotton French Terry Fold Cuff Baby Short|
|Fabrication:||100% Cotton French Terry|
|30% deposit, 70% before shipment|
Baby Jogging Bottom Suit Construction Details:
|Waistband||self fold with 1" elastic , 1/8" DN coverstitches.|
|Side seam||NO side seam|
|Cuff||self fabric fold back with 1/8" DN coverstitch, fold cuff with twice after finsished.|
Baby Jogging bottom Overall Size For Reference(inch)
|POINT OF MEASURE||3/6M||6/9M||12M||18M||24M|
|WAISTBAND WIDTH(RELEX)||6 1/2||7 1/2||8 1/2||9 1/2||10 1/2|
|FRONT RISE(FROM TOP)||6||6 1/2||7||7 1/2||8|
|BACK RISE(FROM TOP)||7||7 1/2||8||8 1/2||9|
|INSEAM||2 1/8||2 5/8||3||3 3/8||3 3/4|
Pre-Production Inspection: This is done before production starts. It is done to crosscheck for final
verification of Bulk fabric and trims materials, styling cutting way, manufacturing details and workmanship of
the garment or pre-production sample as per the customer requirement.
1st inline production inspection: This inspection is done at the start of production when first production
output of particular style of garments is inspected; to distinguish possible discrepancies or variation and to
do necessary corrections to be made bulk production. This type of inspection is done at preliminary stage of
manufacturing of a style covering mainly style detail, general appearance, workmanship, measurements,
fabric quality, Trims and components, Lot color, printing, embellishments and washing quality.
2nd line Production Inspection: This inspection is done during production to ensure initial discrepancies
have been corrected and rectified. This inspection is a follow-up of the 1 st inline production inspection and
is generally carried out after 1st line inspection when discrepancies have been detected at that time.
Final Random Inspection: This inspection is carried out when the production of the total quantity of an
order or partial delivery is completed. A sample lot will be selected from the order and a percentage of the
garments will be inspected, this percentage usually being stipulated by the buyer. The AQL sampling
inspection system as specified by the buyer.
1. Your clothes’ styles can be specific customized based on your requirements!
2. Even we can customize printed your own pattern to make your clothes unique in world!
3. Here you will get the most competetive factory price !
4. No matter you place the sample order or mass order, your actual clothes’ pictures will always be sent for approval before shipping out!
5. Any problems regarding the production process will be kept updated to you timely.
6. Meanwhile, the small order is warmly welcomed!
7. We have got the certificate Oeko-tex 100
1. When can I get the quotation ?
A: We will quote it within 12 hours.
2. How can I get a sample to check your quality?
A: We can send you our stock sample ,but you need pay for shipping fee.
B: We will make samples as your requir e ment after all details are confirmed.
3. What kind of files do you accept for printing?
A: PDF, AI, Core Draw, high resolution JPG.
4. Can you do the design for us?
A: Yes. We have a professional team to design and manufacture.
Pls tell us your ideas and we will carry out your ideas into perfect display.
5. How long can I expect to get the sample ?
A: samples making time is 5-7days ,and sample shipping time is usually one week.
6. What about the lead time for mass production?
A: mass production time is 30days after samples are confirmed and 30%deposit are paid.
7. How can i visit your factory?A:Our factory is in DongGuan, GuangDong Province,China. when you are in station or airport of Guanzhou OR ShenZhen, pls give us a call and we will pick you up soon.
Waistband construction-self fold with 1" elastic , 1/8" DN coverstitches.
Cuff-finished, fold with twice
Cuff-self fold with 1/8" DN coverstitch.
The bottom of french terry for review.
How to measure the products? You can click here for more information: