Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Style Description:||Reversible Baby Pant||Fabrication:||60% Cotton/35% Modal/5% Spandex Jersey|
|Waistband And Cuff:||95% Cotton 5% Spandex 1X1 Rib||Waistband:||Insert Elastic|
|Artwork:||Glass All Over Print||Color:||Heather Gray|
|Agender:||Baby Boy||Size Range:||0/3M,3/6M,6/9M,12/18M,18/24M|
Reversible Baby Jogging Bottoms Cotton Modal Printed Baby Pants
|Reversible Baby Jogging Bottoms Cotton Modal Printed Baby Pants|
|Brand name||Loving Baby|
|Material||60% Cotton/35% Modal/5% Spandex Jersey|
|Color||black, white, pink, yellow, grey,blue|
|Style||China supplier's nice baby onesie|
|Packing||opp bag & paper carton|
Baby jogging bottom Construction Details
|WAISTBAND||Elastic Waistband with a DN|
|Crotch/Front/Back rise||DN stitch on Crotch seam Front and Back|
|Cuff||1 1/4” Cuff on Leg bottom|
Baby jogging bottom Overall Size For Reference(inch):
|POINT OF MEASURE||3/6M||6/9M||12M||18M||24M|
|WAISTBAND WIDTH(RELEX)||6 1/2||7 1/2||8 1/2||9 1/2||10 1/2|
|FRONT RISE(FROM TOP)||6||6 1/2||7||7 1/2||8|
|BACK RISE(FROM TOP)||7||7 1/2||8||8 1/2||9|
Zippers use two sets of interlocking teeth called chain zippers, or coils called coil zippers, each connected to
a strip of fabric tape. The teeth or coils are formed of metal, plastic, or synthetic material. A slider with a tab,
which may be purely functional or serve a decorative function as well, is used to open and close the zipper.
Besides the details of the mechanism, there are several other ways of categorizing zippers.Like
categorisation based on element or teeth material or based on the
There are 3 main categories of zippers which are based on 3 different types of materials as below:
Metal: Metal zipper is most basic original zipper first produced. The first zipper was made of metal around
1917 and 1920s. When slider slides up in a zipper the elements get tightly interlocked to keep zipper shut.
Metal zippers are divided into 2 groups, depending on the material used and the process of manufacture:
· Teeth formed from a metal wire, either flat or profiled and made from brass, aluminium, nickel or white
· Teeth die-cast directly onto the tape, with zinc metal
Metal zippers are usually made in a variety of finishes, such as golden brass, antique brass, antique silver,
gunmetal, silver etc. These finishes are achieved by chemical treatment of the zipper chain and matching
plating of the sliders and end stops.
Generally metal zippers are available in various finishes, but most commonly used zipper finishes are as
· Aluminum: Elements are constructed using aluminum
· Brass: Elements are constructed using brass alloy, typically a combination of copper and zinc
· Antique Brass: Elements made from brass that is chemically treated to give worn-out brass appearance
· Black Oxidized: Elements are made from brass that is chemically treated to a black matte finish
Molded Plastic: These plastic zippers have individually injected molded teeth, fused directly on to the tape
of the zipper. The High performance resins used to manufacture molded plastic elements are incredibly
strong and make zippers that are durable, strong and flexible. These zippers are ideal for outerwear and
heavy weight garments or any outdoor application.
Plastic zippers are divided into 5 groups:
· LFC or L-type zippers made with meander/Ruhrmann type coil, stitched around the edge of the carrier tape.
· CFC zippers made with spiral coil, stitched on one side of the carrier tape.
· Woven-in coil zippers, in which the coil is formed and directly woven into the carrier tape on special looms.
· Plastic moulded zippers, in which the teeth/elements made from polyacetal (commonly known as Delrin‚ )
are directly moulded onto the carrier tape.
· Plastic extruded zippers, in which a string of teeth/elements is first extruded and then stitched onto the
Invisible Zippers The main categories of zippers, as described above, also include speciality zippers,
which have special types of construction, or parts, or finishes. CFC zippers have a special class known as
Invisible zippers due to the special construction and mode of use. These zippers do not require provision of
a fly, since they are made and stitched in such a manner that only a hairline seam is visible from outside.
These zips are predominantly used in ladies dresses and skirts. These zippers are available in knitted and
· Two way zippers: These zippers are made usually in #5 or larger sizes in CFC, plastic moulded and metal.
The major applications are outerwear and luggage. These are made in X-type or Otype.
· Open End zippers: Some zipper applications require a zipper to detached completely e.g. jackets and
outerwear. Instead of a fixed bottom stop, box & pin attachment is used.
· Coil: Coil zippers are made from continuous coil of monofilament in place of individual teeth. Coil zippers
are often referred to as nylon zippers. The teeth of these zippers are extruded nylon strip sewn onto the
zipper tape. These zippers are very flexible and are available in a variety of sizes (gauges). Coil zippers
have many applications from fashion-wear to all types of tents and canvas goods and bags.
we guarantee your 100% satisfaction on all of the products. Any of us will always do our best to meet your requirements.
If you have any problem with your purchasing, just let us know directly and give us a chance to resolve until you are satisfied.
1) OEM is acceptable. You can send your design to us.
2)The material and size and weight of the towel can be customied.
3) Variety of modes of transports for you to choose.
4) Fast delivery and quick reply.
5) Better after-sale service
Other kind of towel we supply:
Bath towel, hand towel, face towel, microfiber hair towel, sports towel and bath towel set.
7*24 Hours Service: we treat clients as friend
Reasonable MOQ makes it easier for you to start promotional business very well
Pictures and videos can be provided to you to track the whole processes
Abundant varieties of products to respond to different market demands
High Quality: We have strict quality control system and enjoy a good reputation in the world
1. When can I get the quotation ?
A: We will quote it within 12 hours.
2. How can I get a sample to check your quality?
A: We can send you our stock sample ,but you need pay for shipping fee.
B: We will make samples as your requir e ment after all details are confirmed.
3. What kind of files do you accept for printing?
A: PDF, AI, Core Draw, high resolution JPG.
4. Can you do the design for us?
A: Yes. We have a professional team to design and manufacture.
Pls tell us your ideas and we will carry out your ideas into perfect display.
5. How long can I expect to get the sample ?
A: samples making time is 5-7days ,and sample shipping time is usually one week.
6. What about the lead time for mass production?
A: mass production time is 30days after samples are confirmed and 30%deposit are paid.
Glasses all over print on top.
Waistband construction-1/8" coverstitch at waistband seam.
Cuff-serged to the leg opening.1 1/4" height.
Contact Person: Mr Leung