Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Style Description:||Long Sleeve Y/D Stripe Romper||Fabrication:||100% Combed Cotton Jersey,160gsm|
|Placket:||Shoulder Placket||Yarn Dye:||1/2" Heather Gray+ 1/4" Red|
|Neck Trim:||32S/1 100% Combined Cotton 1X1 Rib||Sleeve:||Long Sleeve|
|Artwork:||Screen Print||Size Range:||0/3M,3/6M,6/9M,12/18M,18/24M|
baby boy bodysuits,
newborn baby boy rompers
Y/D Feeder Stripe Heather Gray Ground Long Sleeve Front Graphic Baby Newborn Talking Bodysuit
1) Material: 100%Cotton , good workmanship , with good handfeel
2) Unique design , high quality with competive price , more quantity , more dicount
3) Style: Summer, Quantily guaranteed , QC Skilled staffs.
4) OEM & ODM are welcome
1) Our products are all eco-friendly, have the SGS certificate
2) All the material we used are LEAD-FREE.
3) It's healthy and safe for your toddler.
Size: (If you need other size, please feel free to contact me)
. 0-3 months
. 3-6 months
. 6-12 months
. 12-18 months
. 18-24 months
Baby Talking Bodysuit Construction Details
|Neckline - 1x1 Rib Neckband||1x1 clean finished rib band, join seam w/ single needle @ shoulder opening (all
seam allowances set inside neckband).
Clean finish neckband to neckline and straddle seam with 1/4" double needle
|Shoulder - Mobilon Taped||RIGHT SHOULDER AS WORN:
Shoulder seam is a 4 thread 2 needle seam, re-inforced w/ mobilon tape.
|Shoulder - PLACKET||LEFT SHOULDER AS WORN:
3/4" wide clean finished placket with appropriate light weight interfacing.
Clean finish placket at wearers left shoulder seam
2 ring snaps (1x set on neckband, 1x set on placket)
|Sleeve - Set-in||SLEEVE: self fabric set-in sleeve, seam is 2 needle 4 thread overedge.|
|Sleeve Hem - Coverstitched||Hemmed in the round, single turn-back set w/ 1/4" double needle.|
|Side Seam - Standard - 4 thread||2 needle, 4 thread overedge, seam allowances pressed towards back body.|
|Leg Opening/Crotch - 1x1 Rib Binding||1x1 rib binding, set to leg opening w/ 1/8" double needle coverstitch attachment.
3 dtm ring snaps at crotch.
Bodysuit Overall Size For Reference(inch):
|POINT OF MEASURE||0-3||3-6||6-12||12-18||18-24|
|chest width 1" below underarm seam||9 1/2||10||10 1/2||11||11 1/2|
|front length (HPS to edge of opening at center)||12 1/2||13 1/2||14 1/2||15 1/2||16 1/2|
|back length (HPS to edge of opening at center)||16 1/4||17 1/4||18 1/4||19 1/4||20 1/4|
|sleeve overarm (from cb neck)||12||13 1/4||14 1/2||15 3/4||17|
|hip width at top of leg opening (relaxed)||9 1/2||10||10 1/2||11||12|
Garment Manufacturing Process Overview
Garment manufacturing processes include all activities from the point when textiles are received at the
factory, to when retail-ready garments are shipped to the distributor. Some processes—such as fabric
relaxing, cutting, and sewing—occur in the manufacturing of all garments. Other optional processes may
also be performed as specified by the customer, including such things as embroidering, screen printing,
and laundering. Depending on the size of the manufacturing facility, some garment manufacturers choose
to subcontract those optional processes.
· Garment factories receive fabrics from overseas textile manufacturers.
· Material is temporarily stored in a warehouse until needed for manufacturing.
· Fabric bolts are unrolled to allow material to relax and contract.
· Fabric relaxing minimizes shrinkage during washing.
· The fabric is cut into uniform plies and spread onto the cutting surface.
· Forms are then laid out on the top of the spread, and the fabric is cut to the pattern shapes.
· Cutting is performed manually or using a computerized system.
· Optional customer-requested services may be performed to put logos or other embellishments on garments.
· Garments are sewn in an assembly-line manner, with the garment becoming more complete as it
progresses down the sewing line.
· This step is labor-intensive.
· Cosmetic flaws, stains, or other spots identified on an assembled garment may be cleaned using steam,
hot water, or chemical stain removers.
· Customers may require a garment to be fully laundered after it is sewn and assembled.
· Each garment is manually pressed and then folded prior to packaging.
· Garments are tagged, sized, and packaged according to customer specifications and then shipped to
client distribution centers.
1. What is the minimum order?
If the PC has inventory, it will be at least 5pcs per color.
2. Are there other sizes?
We can do size according to the customer.
3. How to pay?
You accept T/T, WESTERN UNION, PAYPAL or BANK TRANFER, L/C, D/A, D/P, etc.
4. What's the delivery time?
Usually 3 to 7 days after payment confirmation (depending on quantity).
5. What is the mode of transportation?
EMS, DHL, FEDEX, UPS, sf-express, TNT, China post, etc. (by sea or air, according to your requirements)
6. How to pack?
Usually each ppbag is one/according to your requirements
7. Why choose us?
1). High quality, quick delivery.
2). Factory direct selling price is reasonable.
3). Able to make small orders.
4). Can produce according to customer's design.